Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Time to Celebrate

Well, we have two major anniversaries coming up for the Dennis'! The first (and most important!) is our 10 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 10 year already- time does fly when you're having fun. As a special treat, we will be doing on a cruise (sans kiddos) to the Caribbean next month. Woot woot! It will be a much needed break from all the noise and chaos that is our life.
The second anniversary is our 1 yr anniversay for Sarah Dennis Photography!! Again, has it really been a year already??!! I really need to thank my hubby for all of his support (financial and emotional!) this year. We had some amazing highs (being selected as an affiliate photographer for Lil Blue Boo, making it into the top 50 photographers of Matilda Jane out of thousands of entries, meeting some really great people and capturing some awesome images, being nominated as Crawford County's best studio) and a few moments where we were biting our nails (Well, I was biting my nails. My husband was telling me settle down!). It's been an amazing ride that is only just beginning. I can't wait to see what God has in store for this little business of mine.
And speaking of what is in store......in honor of these two great anniversaries, we will be doing an amazing giveaway (well, two actually!). So here's the skinny on how you can get in on some GREAT deals!
Giveaway 1- a single 8x10 Organic Bloom frame- your choice of color and style!
Entering is easy! Just pop over to www.theorganicbloom.com. Check out their frames and colors and then post a comment on our facebook page of what style frame and color you would want if you win! For example: "I want to win an Ellie in Cream Soda". Easy peasy! We will randomly select a winner on June 30th (our wedding anniversary!) and they will receive the frame that they posted about. You must be able to pick up your frame at our studio, so make sure you are local!
Giveaway 2- a 60 minute shoot, completely stylized by me, with a copyright released CD!
Since this prize is sooo amazing, we are going to give you a few ways to enter. Stop over to our facebook page and post what your dream shoot would be if you win (Reality Check/Disclaimer- it has to be somewhat realistic! Sorry, no stowaways for our cruise or trips to Austraila!). For example: "My dream shoot would be shoot with all of my family at our family farm" or "My dream shoot would be a carnival themed shoot at Conneaut Lake Park" (Okay, that last one was MY dream, but I am all about sharing my vision with others). If you're the winner, we'll make it happen! The shoot can take place anywhere up to a 1hr drive from Conneaut Lake and is good for the next 12 months. Want an extra entry? Refer a friend to our facebook page (they need to post a comment that you sent them) or leave us a review on our feedback section of Facebook. Since we did not get enough entries for our last referral contest, I will carry over those entries for this contest so some of you will have a head start. A winner will be chosen randomly and the winner will be posted on July 8th!
I hope that gets to you pumped up and ready to celebrate! I know that I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment